Update your Olarm communicator firmware
Update the firmware of your Olarm communicator through the Olarm APP.
- From Device setup, tap Firmware update.
- Tap Update firmware.
- Your Olarm communicator will need to be disarmed in order to commence firmware update.
- Updating the firmware may take several minutes and it is recommended that your Olarm communicator is connected to WiFi.
- During the update, there will be no signals sent to your Armed Response Control Room.
- The Olarm communicator will remain inaccessible until the update is complete.
App Statuses Main Menu The Olarm Main menu has 3 different states indicating the status of the Olarm Radio Online - The Olarm is connected to the Panel and Cloud Offline - The Olarm has either lost power or connection to the Cloud Problem - The Olarm ...
Connecting your Olarm to Wi-Fi using WPS Mode
Connecting your Olarm to Wi-Fi using WPS Mode You can now connect your Olarm PRO to your Wi-Fi network using the WPS Mode, please note only 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi Networks are supported On your Router Press the WPS mode button on the Wi-Fi router On your Olarm ...
Olarm PRO 4G
Olarm PRO 4G The Olarm PRO now provides even better connectivity with support for 4G. 4G (also known as LTE) provides substantial performance improvements over previous mobile technologies, and our 4G device is designed to offer connectivity ...
Changing Primary user via the Olarm app
Please note that only the Primary User is able to make this change and there needs to be at least 1 secondary user on the Olarm On the Primary Users App: Tap on the 3 lines on the top right corner of the Olarm app on the home screen. In the menu that ...
My Olarm is arming but is not disarming
Has your master code been entered into the app from [Settings > Olarm Setup > Master / Keypad code]?